What We Supply
All of our mattresses and pillows have protectors on them.
- Free private parking
- Fire pit
- Propane BBQ
- Deck chairs
- Picnic table
- Board games
- Colouring books/Crayons
- Free Wifi
- Fridge with freezer
- Stove/Oven, cookie sheet, and oven mitts
- Microwave and Toaster
- Utensils, cutlery, plates, bowls, cups/mugs, and glass dishware
- Coffee maker, Tea pot, and kettle
- Pots, pans, and strainer
- Cutting boards and knife block
- Small dish soap
- Cheese grater and Measuring Cups & Spoons
What You Need To Bring
You must provide your own bedding, linens and toiletries. Here is a suggested list of things to bring along:
- Pillows (We do supply them, but if you want your own, please bring it)
- Fitted sheet, flat sheet, pillow cases
- Comforter or blankets
- Bath towels, hand towels, face cloths, bath mat
- Tinfoil, wax paper, parchment paper, saran wrap, etc
- Dish soap, dish cloths, tea towels
- Paper towel
- Toilet paper
- Toiletries (shampoo, body wash, etc)
- Garbage bags (large and small)
- Chairs for the beach, umbrella, sand toys, etc
- Hand Soap
- Kleenex / Tissues
We rent on a weekly basis during July and August, Saturday to Saturday.
We welcome daily, weekend, and weekly stays during May, June, September, and October. Minimum 2 night stay.
- Smoking is only permitted OUTSIDE! Please butt out in the bins provided, NOT the sand.
- Please use garbage containers to dispose of personal hygiene products, do NOT flush them down the toilet
- Put garbage in garbage bins provided. Please make sure it is in the garbage bags before putting it in the bin. No loose garbage. Garbage pick up is Tuesday and Thursday.
- Do NOT leave garbage outside, as we have dogs, cats, skunks, raccoons and seagulls that are always looking for a free meal
- Fire rings are provided for each cottage. Please contain small fires within these rings and make sure fire is completely out before retiring. Use water and the fire pit lid to put the fire out, do NOT use sand. Do NOT move the fire rings.
- Put any grease you may have in the grease jar provided under the kitchen sink
- Leave cottage clean and in good service
- Accidents do happen, so if something is damaged, broken or not working properly, please leave it on the counter with a note so we can look after it
- Please wash any dirty dishes you may have before you leave. Put them in the drying rack to dry, if you do not have time to dry them
- Make sure all garbage and recycling is put in the outside garbage bin (beside the parking lot) before you leave
- Be sure there is no food left in the fridge, freezer or cupboards
- Alcohol must be kept on cottage property (Provincial Law)
- No trailers or tents allowed on site
- Tap water is drinkable
We invite you to come relax and enjoy a family vacation, with us as your hosts.
CHECK IN TIME – 3:00 PM and CHECK OUT TIME – 10:00 AM